1.21.2011

Goodnight Moon. Hello Audi.

I love this new television ad for the new Audi A8. It's a visually stunning ad that tells a story, keeping you engaged through all of the mansion vignettes, along with the copy that's a knockoff from the children's story, Goodnight Moon. The message here is that luxury car buyers no longer have to confine their selections to the likes of the stuffy Mercedes Benz (or BMW or Cadillac).



The car itself is beautiful (and I'm not a huge car aficionado), but the ad drew me in as did the exquisite photography and design of the car. Love the headlights.


The ad was created by Venables Bell & Partners, a San Francisco based ad agency.

1 comment:

Pen and Ink said...

Forget the car - I'll take the bygones, old luxury, the outdated lamp, even Stuffy and his cufflinks. But not the dog.

Seriously, I agree this is a great ad.